Six teams of entrepreneurial-minded University of Vermont (UVM) undergraduate students pitched their business ideas at the Joy and Jerry Meyers Cup semifinal presentations last Thursday, February 22.
Announced last April by UVM's Grossman School of Business (GSB), this business launch competition is the first of its...
On February 8, 2024, the Sustainable Innovation MBA (SI-MBA) program at the University of Vermont (UVM) Grossman School of Business (GSB) co-hosted networking and a panel with Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility (VBSR) on the topic of the "2024 Forecast: What Can We Expect for Pur
The University of Vermont (UVM) earned third place overall at this year’s ENGCOMM—the Engineering and Commerce Case Competition at Concordia University in Montreal last week. ENGCOMM is the only student-led multidisciplinary case competition in the world at the intersection between engineering and business.
- UVM Sustainable Innovation MBA Students Visit Darn Tough Vermont®
- Student-Run Family Enterprise Case Competition to Kick Off January 10
- Grossman Dean’s Cup Case Competition Returns for 6th Year
- “Responsible Investing” Expert Joined SI-MBA Class as Latest Innovator in Residence
- Grossman School of Business Remembers Eugene Kalkin ’50, HON’98
- Grossman School of Business Recognized by The Princeton Review for Entrepreneurship Studies
- SG-FECC Receives Prestigious Award from Family Firm Institute for a Decade of Excellence
- Grossman School of Business Ranks 5th as Corporate Knights’ “Better World MBA”
- Grossman’s Research Seminar Series Hosted Professor Andrew King
- From College Street to Wall Street: Unique Seminar Prepares GSB Finance Students for the Real World