On December 31st, the IRS announced that the mileage reimbursement rate for 2020 is going down, effective January 1, 2020.
The new rate is now $0.575, down from $0.580. When the IRS lowers the reimbursable mileage amount, UVM lowers its reimbursement rate at the same time.
PeopleSoft Self-Service for federal and state W4 changes will be unavailable commencing the evening of December 18, 2019 after all 2019 calendar year payrolls are complete to allow time for necessary 2020 system changes.
- Reminder: Payment Acknowledgement Forms
- Finance Matters, October 2019
- LOWE'S 7% DISCOUNT NOW AVAILABLE
- Financial management classes and business manager resources
- New supplier payment solution: Payment Plus
- PurCard Reimbursement Process Update
- 9- and 10-month Faculty Salary Payment Schedule Election Form
- Reminder: cell phone reimbursement schedule
- Airgas Supply price updates
- Vermont Tent Company Contract
- 1 of 3
- next ›