This is a friendly reminder that all 1099 reportable purchases made by any cardholder on their US Bank credit card for the calendar year 2019 must be reported to the Disbursement Center by December 31st.
The definition of reportable purchases on the US Bank credit cards are gift cards, gifts, awards, giveaways, research study/stipend incentives, etc.
- LOWE'S 7% DISCOUNT NOW AVAILABLE
- Financial management classes and business manager resources
- New supplier payment solution: Payment Plus
- PurCard Reimbursement Process Update
- 9- and 10-month Faculty Salary Payment Schedule Election Form
- Reminder: cell phone reimbursement schedule
- Airgas Supply price updates
- Vermont Tent Company Contract
- ERS downtime from 4:30pm 7/11 to 8am 7/15
- Purchasing Year-end Key Dates & Deadlines
- 1 of 2
- next ›