The Division of Finance shares financial information about the University of Vermont through a variety of publications and reports.
UVM Financial Statements
The annual financial statements of the University of Vermont and State Agricultural College are official documents prepared in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles set forth for public colleges and universities by the Governmental Accounting Standards Board. The management of the University is responsible for the integrity and objectivity of these financial statements, which are accessible to all.
UVM Detailed Operating Budget (Budget Book)
The University of Vermont Operating Budget provides a summary of UVM’s Total Budget and provides details on UVM’s unrestricted operating budget :the General Fund and Income/Expense activities.
- FY 2020 Detailed Operating Budget (PDF)
- FY 2019 Detailed Operating Budget (PDF)
- FY 2018 Detailed Operating Budget (PDF)
- FY 2017 Detailed Operating Budget (PDF)
- FY 2016 Detailed Operating Budget (PDF)
- FY 2015 Detailed Operating Budget (PDF)
- FY 2014 Detailed Operating Budget (PDF)
- FY 2013 Detailed Operating Budget (PDF)
The Sourcebook is a collection of demographic and financial information. It is designed as a reference book for those who wish to know more about the numbers and trends that describe the University's size, costs, resources, and constituent groups.
Division of Finance FY19 Year-in-Review
This annual review highlights some of the Division of Finance's work and accomplishments in fiscal/academic year 2019.
Reports & Presentations
- FY18 Year-End Net Assets Overview (PDF)
- Capital Projects Funding Sources and Uses as of December 31, 2018 (PDF)
- FY16 DF Campus Communications Survey (PDF) - results from our May 2016 survey of business and financial staff.
- UVM Cost of Regulation Report (PDF) and Board of Trustees presentation (PDF) - 2015 study of the cost of regulatory compliance to UVM, prepared at the request of President Tom Sullivan.
- Finance Matters: What the Division of Finance Means for You (PDF) - 2016 EDU@UVM class presentation.
- UVM Finance 101 (2015) (PDF) - IBB training and information session presentation by Vice President Cate.