Facilities Management comprises the five units below, and is led by Executive Director Luce Hillman. Biography
- Custodial Services provides services for over four million square feet in more than 140 buildings throughout campus. Gerald Coleman, Director
- Physical Plant Department (PPD) performs critical and vital maintenance and upkeep of all building, mechanical, and utilities systems and infrastructure and grounds of the University campus.
- Planning, Design, & Construction (PDC) is responsible for the built-environment of the University’s campuses, through facilitation and management of land use planning and capital development. Paula Carlaccini, Director
- The Office of Sustainability's (OoS) role is to foster sustainable development and promote social and environmental responsibility. Elizabeth Palchak, Director
- Transportation & Parking Services' (TPS) goal is to provide safe, sustainable, reliable, and cost effective transportation and parking services that facilitate convenient access to the University by students, faculty, staff, and visitors. Jim Barr, Director