UVM is allowing home delivery of required supplies from Staples during Vermont's “Stay Home, Stay Safe” period. To set up a home delivery address, department Purcard holders should email requests to Cindy Kinney at Staples with the home addresses needed under the department account.
On December 31st, the IRS announced that the mileage reimbursement rate for 2020 is going down, effective January 1, 2020.
The new rate is now $0.575, down from $0.580. When the IRS lowers the reimbursable mileage amount, UVM lowers its reimbursement rate at the same time.
- Airgas Supply price updates
- Vermont Tent Company Contract
- ERS downtime from 4:30pm 7/11 to 8am 7/15
- Purchasing Year-end Key Dates & Deadlines
- Electronic Additional Pay Form now available
- FY19 Year-End Deadlines
- PeopleSoft Financials Business Manager WorkCenter now available
- Technology Reviews
- Finance Matters April 2019 edition
- New Budgeting, Financial Reporting & Accounting, and Accounts Payable web pages