This is a friendly reminder that all 1099 reportable purchases made by any cardholder on their US Bank credit card for the calendar year 2019 must be reported to the Disbursement Center by December 31st.
The definition of reportable purchases on the US Bank credit cards are gift cards, gifts, awards, giveaways, research study/stipend incentives, etc.
- FY19 Year-End Deadlines
- PeopleSoft Financials Business Manager WorkCenter now available
- Technology Reviews
- Finance Matters April 2019 edition
- New Budgeting, Financial Reporting & Accounting, and Accounts Payable web pages
- PeopleSoft HR Upgrade March 28
- PeopleSoft Finance Upgrade March 21
- Div of Finance Website Transition to Drupal Underway
- ‹ previous
- 2 of 2