COVID Compliance for Essential Suppliers and Contractors 8/14/20
As UVM begins to resume business operations, please review our process that requires all suppliers, vendors, consultants, and contractors (suppliers/contractors) to adhere to strict safety standards while on campus. This process includes acknowledgement of completed required training, and following current UVM and state COVID-19 protection protocol. Over 300 suppliers/contractors are currently compliant.
A supplier/contractor will not be allowed onto the UVM campus or into its buildings/ facilities, including any off-campus facilities, unless an acknowledgement form has been duly signed and returned to UVM in advance of a scheduled visit.
- UVM Essential Supplier/Contractor Form (PDF)
- COVID-Compliant UVM Suppliers List (Excel)
- Acknowledgement Procedure (PDF)
Important information for our campus suppliers
As you may know, the University of Vermont is limiting student and business functions by decreasing individuals allowed on campus. As such, the procure-to-pay essential functions are being maintained by a reduced staff. Our response time to supplier requests and inquiries may increase during this timeframe and we thank you for your patience in advance. More information here:
- In order to ensure your payment during this time, we ask all of our suppliers to engage in invoicing the University electronically, by sending PDFs directly to the Disbursement Center Accounts Payable team at email@example.com. If you currently send paper invoices to individual departments, we ask you to remit PDF versions to those departments for processing.
- Signing up for an ACH payment (Word) will ensure you receive payments from the University if you electronically send us your invoices as well. This form should be sent to the Disbursement Center via secure file transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those suppliers who are not signed up for ACH payments and are invoicing us electronically and would like to receive a paper check as form of payment, please be advised there will be a delay in producing and mailing paper checks until the University returns to normal operations.
UVM's purchase order process is administered by the Purchasing Services department within University Financial Services (UFS). Purchasing Services is responsible for establishing, providing oversight of, and ensuring compliance with all University procurement requirements. The Purchasing team helps faculty and staff identify, select, and acquire needed goods and services as economically as possible. All University personnel are required to follow University purchasing and procurement policies and procedures to ensure that quality and service standards are met and to provide accountability of University expenditures.