If you need assistance with:
- PurCard issues, please email email@example.com
- Travel and expense reimbursement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
As noted in Gary Derr’s e-mail sent on March 10th, 2020: If you do not secure prior authorization for travel, you will be personally responsible for all costs associated with any travel disruption.
This applies to all travel arrangements made with the Purchasing Card in addition to personal expenses. Please attach a copy of your Travel Authorization with your Purchasing Card Journal for any travel dated after March 11th, 2020.
For other travel questions related to the coronavirus see our FAQs (PDF).
Purchasing Card Team
UVM's PurCard program offers a one-card solution for purchasing transactions and business travel that simplifies the requisition, receipt, and payment of goods and services for UVM employees.
The UVM PurCard is the preferred method of payment for small dollar orders and university business travel.
- 9/4/19 - Follow these simple instructions (Word) on how to attach PurCard documentation directly to a PeopleSoft PurCard journal. See how to electronically sign a PDF document (PDF). This is now the preferred method for all users except ABSC customers. ABSC customers should not change their current practice until directed by the ABSC. Email Holly LeBlanc, PurCard Team Lead, with any questions.
- Costco accepts UVM PurCards (and other Visa cards) as a form of payment. No requisition or purchase order is necessary. Please be sure to bring the UVM Costco card with you. Please be aware that the practice of using a non-UVM Costco card is discouraged. Should you decide to go this route, you will be responsible for any tax. It is the combination of the UVM Purcard and UVM Costco card that provides the tax exemption. To schedule use of the UVM Costco card, email email@example.com.
- Burlington Smart Parking Meter Kiosks take UVM PurCards and will provide a receipt, which is required when submitting monthly PurCard journals. Smart Meter instructions.