Update 2023-08-24: The outage affecting UVM's authentication service, Duo, has been resolved. The service provider, Duo.com, determined that a significant spike in usage overloaded their systems' capacity. For details of the outage and a list of steps Duo.com is taking to prevent this bottleneck in the...
UVM's authentication service, Duo, is currently facing an ongoing outage. The service provider, duo.com, is actively addressing the issue, though a resolution timeline is not yet determined. Users may encounter delays or difficulties accessing Duo-secured services.
The protection of intellectual property as well as personally identifiable information including student records, personnel information, and research data remains a top priority for the UVM information security program.
- Course Teams Update for Fall 2022
- Course Teams Update for Summer 2022
- Course Teams update for Winter-Spring 2021
- Remote Access to Software
- Outdated macOS and How to Upgrade
- ETS Computer Clinic and Hardware Repair Update
- ETS Computer Hardware Service Going Forward
- ETS Computer Clinic and Hardware Repair Changing to Appointment-Based Service
- Support for Working Remotely
- Phish of the Day: "Account De-activation request"
- 1 of 41
- next ›