We hope that you and your students have had a successful semester. As the spring semester ends and the summer session approaches, we want to share our plans for creating and managing course-based teams withing Microsoft Teams. We have tried to align our approach to course teams with the lifecycle of Blackboard course sites, though because these are very different technologies, some...
In order to support essential University functions during the winter break, all centrally supported information technology infrastructure services will be available, including but not limited to:
As we approach the start of the Fall semester, we want to share our plans for managing the lifecycle of course-based teams. We have tried to align our approach to course teams with the lifecycle of Blackboard course sites, but because these are very different technologies, some implementation details will differ.
- Course Teams update for Winter-Spring 2021
- Remote Access to Software
- Outdated macOS and How to Upgrade
- ETS Computer Clinic and Hardware Repair Update
- ETS Computer Hardware Service Going Forward
- ETS Computer Clinic and Hardware Repair Changing to Appointment-Based Service
- Support for Working Remotely
- Phish of the Day: "Account De-activation request"
- macOS 10.15 (“Catalina”) Upgrade Precautions
- uvm.edu email filtering moves to Proofpoint
- 1 of 41
- next ›