As the Fall semester ends and the Winter session approaches, we want to share our plans for creating and managing course-based teams within Microsoft Teams. We have tried to align our approach to course teams with the lifecycle of Blackboard course sites, but because these are very different technologies, some implementation details will differ.
We will continue to create Microsoft...
Our sincere gratitude to our key partners throughout the university who are contributing their time and their expertise in support of our goal of guaranteeing baseline IT services to all members of the UVM community.
I am pleased to share some important updates about the overall evolution of our IT Shared Services, particularly about the IT Services Hubs and the IT services available to you at UVM. I also want to acknowledge the contributions of many members of the UVM community whose suggestions and hard work continue to guide our IT Shared Services journey in the right direction.
- Course Teams Update for Fall 2021
- IT Shared Services: June - July 2021 Update
- IT Shared Services: April - May 2021 Update
- Course Teams Update for Summer 2021
- IT Shared Services: March 2021 Update
- IT Shared Services: February 2021 Update
- IT Shared Services: January 2021 Update
- Information Technology Shared Services Model
- Course Teams update for Winter-Spring 2021
- Remote Access to Software
- 1 of 82
- next ›