Update 2023-08-24: The outage affecting UVM's authentication service, Duo, has been resolved. The service provider, Duo.com, determined that a significant spike in usage overloaded their systems' capacity. For details of the outage and a list of steps Duo.com is taking to prevent this bottleneck in the...
UVM's authentication service, Duo, is currently facing an ongoing outage. The service provider, duo.com, is actively addressing the issue, though a resolution timeline is not yet determined. Users may encounter delays or difficulties accessing Duo-secured services.
We have created a Microsoft Team for each Fall 2023 Brightspace course space. While most courses will be meeting in person, many faculty and students have expressed interest in using course teams for collaboration and discussion outside of class meetings. Other classes may be held in hybrid or online form and will be using Teams for online course meetings.
- Duo MFA Expansion to LMS and Microsoft 365 Services
- Course Teams Update for Winter-Spring 2023
- Course Teams Update for Fall 2022
- Course Teams Update for Summer 2022
- Course Teams Update for Winter/Spring 2022
- IT Shared Services: Fall 2021 Update
- Course Teams Update for Summer 2021
- IT Shared Services: February 2021 Update
- IT Shared Services: January 2021 Update
- Information Technology Shared Services Model
- 1 of 82
- next ›