A study in Nature Communications, led by UVM Professor Eric Bishop von Wettberg, demonstrated a promising approach for how to improve the genetics of one of the world's most important and imperiled crops: chickpeas, the primary source of protein for 20 percent of the world's population.
- Global Warming a Buzzkill for Coffee Lovers
- Amazon Deforestation from Mining
- Your Instagram Posts May Hold Clues to Your Mental Health
- Reboot Gitmo For Science
- How Whales Benefit the Environment
- Can We Eat Invasive Species into Submission?
- Vermont Researchers Speed Up Tree Aging Process To Create Old Growth
- Waking the Sleeping Giant
- ‘Last frontiers of wilderness’: Intact forest plummets globally
- Racial Disparities in Vermont Traffic Policing
- 1 of 4
- next ›