In an op-ed published in the New York Times, UVM’s Joe Roman argues in favor of the Endangered Species Act – and against some of the changes proposed by the Trump Administration.
- Can We Eat Invasive Species into Submission?
- Vermont Researchers Speed Up Tree Aging Process To Create Old Growth
- Waking the Sleeping Giant
- ‘Last frontiers of wilderness’: Intact forest plummets globally
- Racial Disparities in Vermont Traffic Policing
- Elephant Poaching Costs Africa $25M Per Year
- Would You Live in a Wood Skyscraper?
- Drugs in the Water? Don’t Blame Students
- Save The Environment, Eat Invasive Species
- Price of Beauty? For Lake Champlain, it’s $17M Per Meter