Looking to reduce food waste? So is a grocery store in Helsinki, Finland experimenting with a discount food “Happy Hour,” reports the New York Times.
Visitors to urban parks use happier words and express less negativity on Twitter than they did before their visit, finds new UVM research in The Economist,
- Reboot Gitmo For Science
- How Whales Benefit the Environment
- Can We Eat Invasive Species into Submission?
- Vermont Researchers Speed Up Tree Aging Process To Create Old Growth
- Waking the Sleeping Giant
- ‘Last frontiers of wilderness’: Intact forest plummets globally
- Racial Disparities in Vermont Traffic Policing
- Elephant Poaching Costs Africa $25M Per Year
- Would You Live in a Wood Skyscraper?
- Drugs in the Water? Don’t Blame Students