UVM scientist Drew Christ was stunned to find not just rocks—but ancient plants—under his microscope when he was looking at a long-lost sample from the bottom of the Greenland ice sheet.
- Climate Change to Bring More, Hungrier Crop-Destroying Insects
- Mandatory Labels Reduce GMO Food Opposition
- Americans Waste Nearly a Pound of Food Daily
- Feed the World: Scientists Have a Plan to Save Chickpeas from Destruction
- Global Warming a Buzzkill for Coffee Lovers
- Amazon Deforestation from Mining
- Your Instagram Posts May Hold Clues to Your Mental Health
- Reboot Gitmo For Science
- How Whales Benefit the Environment
- Can We Eat Invasive Species into Submission?