Home Delivery of Staples Orders 04/08/20
UVM is allowing home delivery of required supplies from Staples during Vermont's “Stay Home, Stay Safe” period. To set up a home delivery address, department Purcard holders should email requests to Cindy Kinney at Staples with the home addresses needed under the department account. Each ship-to address needs to be a separate order. Orders $50.00 and up will receive an instant 14% discount upon checkout. Small orders $20.00-$49.99 can be placed with no additional fee (or discount). Shipping on all orders is free.
All orders shipped to a home address will be reviewed and approved by Purchasing Services. Questions should be directed to Marie Bouffard.
Please remember that Staples is the University’s mandated office supplies provider.
Staples Business Advantage is UVM's mandated office supply provider.
Here are some contract highlights:
- Small online orders $20.00-$49.99 can be placed with no additional fee (or discount)
- Online orders $50.00 and up will receive an instant 14% discount upon checkout
- 100% recycled copier paper price will remain the same at $32.50/case
- Continued dedicated Account Representatives for UVM’s customer service needs
- Deep discounts on UVM’s top 350 items most frequently purchased in previous years, including environmentally friendly green products