As a student in The Sustainable Innovation MBA program, you will benefit from:
- AN ACCELERATED ONE-YEAR PROGRAM: Designed to get you back out there, inventing or reinventing your enterprise as soon as possible.
- VERMONT’S UNIQUE SPIRIT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Learn from and develop relationships with leaders from a master class of sustainable, entrepreneurial enterprises, including Ben & Jerry’s, Burton Snowboards, Keurig Green Mountain, and Seventh Generation.
- GLOBAL EXPOSURE AND HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE: Do meaningful, high-impact work with global partners that have on-the-ground access in emerging markets and the developing world. For example, students in prior years have spent their summer practicum experiences working on sustainable innovation initiatives with companies like PepsiCo and Novelis in Latin American and Asian countries.
- CUTTING-EDGE THINKING AND PRACTICE: You’ll be interacting with some of the leading thinkers and doers in the field of sustainable enterprise, both here in Vermont and from around the world through our Innovator-in-Residence Program.
- MULTI-DISCIPLINARY IMPACT: We’ve designed a unique curriculum delivered by faculty from our School of Business along with colleagues from the Department of Community Development and Applied Economics, nationally ranked Rubenstein School of Natural Resources, as well as the Gund Institute for Environment and Vermont Law School.