GSB Academic Plan Catalogue Years 2019 - 2022
The Academic Plan is a tool that the student prepared to ensure you are meeting all your degree requirements on the degree audit. We recommend that you build this plan early and update it as you are completing courses. CSS Advisors are available to review and assist you.
- Review the GSB Important Policies
- Review the Academic Plan Instructions
- Enter completed courses on the Academic Plan
- Use the Curriculum by Semester to enter your remaining courses on the Academic Plan:
Minor Applications (Business Administration & Accounting)
- First, check with your home unit’s Student Services Office to determine if the minor in Accounting or Business Administration is accepted by your School or College and will be possible within your remaining degree requirements. Complete your minor application on-line. Once you have met with a GSB advisor and have satisfied the prerequisite requirements, you will receive notification of your admissibility to the minor.
- Submit an On-line Application
- 2018-2019 Advising Handbook (201809-201901) (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Advising Handbook (201909-202001) (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Advising Handbook (202009-202101) (PDF)
- GSB Advising Handbook
Guidelines for Internal Transfers
Undergraduates enrolled in one UVM school or college can change majors and transfer into another. Review internal transfers guidelines.