Graduation Information

Honors College

Minor Applications (Business Administration & Accounting)

  • First, check with your home unit’s Student Services Office to determine if the minor in Accounting or Business Administration is accepted by your School or College and will be possible within your remaining degree requirements. Complete your minor application on-line. Once you have met with a GSB advisor and have satisfied the prerequisite requirements, you will receive notification of your admissibility to the minor.
  • Submit and On-line Application

Registration Information

Student Handbook

Guidelines for Internal Transfers

Undergraduates enrolled in one UVM school or college can change majors and transfer into another. Internal transfers guidelines >>

Miscellaneous Forms