- June 7-10, 2018 hosted by Universidad Panamericana, Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Organizing team – Fernanda Canale-Segovia, Joshua Daspit, Luis Díaz-Matajira, Luis Jiménez-Castillo and Héctor Rámirez-Pérez.
2019 – FERC Regional Conference
- Jan 30 – Feb 1, 2019 hosted by the Indian School of Business, Thomas Schmidheiny Centre for Family Enterprise
- Location Hyderabad, INDIA
2019 – 15th Annual FERC
- May 30 – June 2, 2019 hosted by The Grossman School of Business, University of Vermont
- Location Burlington, VT, USA
I have been to many conferences over the years, but FERC has it all: stimulating presentations, networking, ideas for research, beautiful venues--and good food. I encourage anyone who hasn't attended FERC to plan to attend in the future. Even someone like me who's been in the family business field for over 30 years finds FERC to be a wonderful learning experience.
Gibb Dyer, O. Leslie Stone Professor, Brigham Young University
FERC is a great networking opportunity. As such, FERC helped me to build up relationships with international scholars that share my research interests - indeed, it was during FERC conferences that I got to know most of my co-authors. Besides, the feedback that I received for my presentations at doctoral consortiums as well as poster presentations tremendously helped me to improve the quality of my publications.
Nadine Kammerlander, Center for Family Business, University of St. Gallen
Recent attendees share what makes FERC so special. Read more testimonials.