- Questions about the Grossman School of Business? Contact The Center for Student Success at (802) 656-4015
- Learn more about applying to UVM and visiting campus. You may also call the UVM Admissions Office at (802) 656-3370.
- Transferring from another school/college? To satisfy upper level business field, theme, and concentration requirements, transfer credits must meet the University’s transfer credit policy and come from an AACSB accredited institution.
- Talk to us: The Grossman School of Business would love to talk to you further about our offerings. Contact us.
- Explore undergraduate offerings in business.
- Visit campus: We welcome your visit. Schedule a visit and/or tour through the admissions office and ask about specialized visit options to the Grossman School of Business.
- Application deadlines: View them on the admissions website.
SI-MBA and MAcc admissions
To enter the UVM SI-MBA or MAcc program, prospective students will apply through the Graduate College.
- Learn more about applying to the Graduate College.
- Explore the SI-MBA program, its admission requirements and more.
- Explore the MAcc program, its admission requirements and more.