TUITION AND FEES
The Sustainable Innovation MBA Program is one of the best value AACSB-accredited MBA programs on the market. For tuition information, visit Student Financial Services, see “Graduate Programs with Alternate Pricing.” Residency is determined by the University of Vermont Residency Officer and students are classified as either in-state or out-of-state for tuition purposes under the University of Vermont Board of Trustees Residency Regulations. You can find more information on UVM’s Residency policy by visiting the Office of the Registrar.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
- Complete the 2022-2023 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Include your 2021 Federal Tax Return
- Submit your FAFSA using UVM's School Code: 003696
By completing the 2022-2023 FAFSA, you will be considered for financial aid for Fall 2022, Spring 2023, and Summer 2023.
PROGRAM SCHEDULE - CREDITS BY SEMESTER
|Summer 2022||1 Credit|
|Fall 2022||19 credits|
|Spring 2023||18 credits|
|Summer 2023||7 credits|
|Total Program Credits||45 credits|
COST OF ATTENDANCE
See an estimated cost of attendance, including estimated fees, housing & meals, books & supplies, and miscellaneous expenses on the Student Financial Services website.
TYPES OF FINANCIAL AID:
- Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan (Check your cumulative Unsubsidized Loan amount - cannot be in default - cannot have a bankruptcy)
- Direct Grad PLUS Loan - (Must qualify - credit based loan)
- UVM Graduate Scholarship - Determination is made by the School of Business regarding eligibility/amount of scholarship
- Outside Scholarships
INCOMING STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Incoming Student Scholarships: Class of 2023
Award Criteria and Process: The SI-MBA Directors will evaluate each Candidate based on their application materials. All elements of the application will be considered, including but not limited to: the statement of purpose, academic performance, work and volunteering experience, other extra-curricular activities, and letters of recommendation.
In evaluating these materials, emphasis is placed on evidence for the Candidate’s commitment and achievement pertaining to sustainable business and innovation—a demonstrated history and/or passion for using the power of enterprise to create mutual value for owners and the local and global communities in which they operate. Other considerations include a Candidate’s commitment and achievement pertaining to social and environmental sustainability more broadly, and evidence of a Candidate’s ability to achieve academic excellence in the program.
SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION EARLY MOVER SCHOLARSHIP: $15,000
Award Description: This merit-based scholarship is awarded to a single deserving member of the Class of 2023 whose application demonstrates the highest levels of commitment and achievement pertaining to sustainable business, innovation, and/or entrepreneurship; and future potential as a transformational change agent who will create positive social and/or environmental value through for-profit business models.
Eligibility: All applicants to the program for the 2022/23 year who submit an application on or before January 15, 2022 are automatically considered for this scholarship.
Additional Incoming Student Scholarships: Class of 2023 are forthcoming
ACCEPTANCE CONDITIONS FOR PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
The Candidate selected to receive each incoming student scholarship will be notified via the email address he or she included on the application. Acceptance of the award will be assumed if the recipient has already paid the tuition deposit, barring a request to forfeit the award. If the selected Candidate has not yet paid the deposit, he or she must (a) inform the Graduate Program Coordinator (email@example.com) of their intent to accept the award within 7 days following the initial notification, and (b) ensure a nonrefundable deposit check in the amount of $500 is received by the Graduate Program Coordinator within 14 days of the initial notification; should these conditions not be met, the selected Candidate forfeits the award, which will then be offered to the next ranked Candidate.
All scholarship awards will be applied toward tuition balances for Modules 1 through 4, contingent upon the successful completion of the summer online preparation courses and the recipient’s active enrollment in the Fall 2022 semester.
Go Global MBA Scholarship
Award Description: Are you the next globally-minded leader in business? If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and study an MBA abroad, we already know that you want to work across borders and communities. Here’s what else we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Globally-minded leader in business aiming for an international career
- At the beginning of your career in business management
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-motivated and inspired to make your mark on industry
- A strong interest in making the world more sustainable
- Students from any country who will be studying an MBA degree starting the Fall 2022 semester.
- No more than 5 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Must meet the entry requirements for your chosen university or business school, including:
- Holding a valid undergraduate (Bachelor's) degree
- Meeting the language requirements for the program
- Must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- Must be studying abroad in a country:
- Where you do not hold citizenship
- Do not currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad)
Application period ends on April 25, 2022 at 12:00 CEST. For more information about this opportunity and how to apply, click here.