Faculty and Staff Tools and Services
- Course Evaluations and Midterm Surveys
- Faculty and Staff Profile Form
- Email General Computer Help
- Email Shop Help
- UVM CEMS FabLab
- CEMS Creative and Communication Services (WebWizards)
- CEMS Templates
- CEMS Logos
- SUMMIT Magazine
- Tutorial for Creating a New ESD
- Tutorial for Copying Over an Existing ESD
The College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences (CEMS) has its own Unix-based computer facility, consisting of several servers, six computer labs and a support staff.
We now use UVM netIDs for Student accounts, but you must qualify by either being enrolled in the college of CEMS or be taking a CEMS course for which the professor deems that computer use is required for the course. Passwords can be obtained or changed at Network ID & Account Management.
Faculty and staff accounts are also netIDs and must be enabled for CEMS resources.
- To update your profile, please email the CEMS webteam at email@example.com