CEMS is home to several departments:
- The Department of Computer Science
- The Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- The Department of Electrical and Biomedical Engineering
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
CEMS faculty and students are actively engaged in on-campus transdisciplinary programs including Vermont Complex Systems Center, Vermont Advanced Computing Core (VACC) and the Integrative Graduate Education and Training (IGERT) program. Our statewide community outreach programs include the FIRST Tech Challenege.
Inclusive Excellence Framework Action Plan
The Bachelor of Science degrees in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, and Mechanical Engingeering are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET (http://www.abet.org/).