The Gund Institute for Environment at UVM announced Apis Fund support for four research and conservation projects seeking to protect endangered bees.
Many species of wild bumblebees are in decline—and new research shows that diseases spread by domestic honeybees may be a major culprit.
University of Vermont bee researchers are buzzing after an anonymous $500,000 gift to support threatened pollinators.
- Study Reveals Striking Decline of Vermont’s Bumble Bees
- The Secret to Better Berries? Wild Bees
- Climate Change a Buzzkill for Coffee Lovers
- Save the Bees? There’s an App for That
- Bee Decline Threatens U.S. Crop Production
- Bee Experts For U.S. Pollinator Week
- UVM Scientists Fight Bee Declines
- Wild Bee Decline Threatens U.S. Crop Production
- Buzz the Alarm: Climate Change Puts Squeeze on Bumblebees
- Surprisingly Few ‘Busy Bees’ Make Global Crops Grow
- 1 of 2
- next ›