Rebecca Harvey, who completed her PhD in chemistry at UVM in 2016, describes herself as an analytical/atmospheric chemist who works in water quality.
“Sometimes that takes some explanation—I’ve had a non-linear career path. In the end, atmospheric deposition affects lakes and ponds, so the connection is actually quite strong,” she explains.
- Christopher Landry Identifies Protein Fingerprint for Prostate Cancer
- Building Better Molecules
- Organic Chemistry: Scary to Some, but Indispensable to All
- Graduate Program Spotlight: Ph.D. Program in Chemistry
- Discovery: A New Form of Light
- Formulas for Cider Success
- Metal of Honor
- A (Nano)Wrench in the Works