Two faculty members are being recognized as rising stars in the field of chemistry.
Jordan Tocher and Kyle Murphy will start the new year with their doctoral degrees in hand and new jobs in the chemistry field.
- NSF Grant Funds State-of-the-Art Microscope
- Prof. Rory Waterman Named ACS Fellow
- Erik Ruggles Wins UVM Teaching Award
- Jessica Bocanegra Wins UVM Outstanding Teaching Assistant of the Year Award
- Islamiyat Lawal Wins International Peace Scholarship Award
- Severin Schneebeli Wins an NSF Career Award
- Chemistry Grad Student Helps Blaze Trails for Women in Science
- Matthias Brewer Co-Publishes New Research in Journal of American Chemical Society
- Faculty Awarded $2 Million Grant to Research Treatment Options for Chronic Pain
- Rory Waterman Looks to Expand the CURE Model
- 1 of 3
- next ›