A team of scientists at the University of Vermont have invented a new tool—they call it a “nanocage”—that can catch and straighten out molecule-sized tangles of polymers.
The National Science Foundation has named Assistant Professor Jianing Li the recipient of a CAREER award for Data-Driven Systematic Hierarchical Modeling.
Two faculty members are being recognized as rising stars in the field of chemistry.
- Rory Waterman Looks to Expand the CURE Model
- Applications Open for High School STEM Program at UVM
- Molecular Crane-Arms Help Create Single-Handed Aromatic Molecules
- UVM Chemist Selected as Forbes “30 Under 30” Leader
- Assistant Professor Michael Ruggiero Guides Students to Find Meaning in the Lab
- Exploring Everything from Atmospheric Aerosols to Light Emission
- Career Path for UVM Grad Shaped by Science, Language
- Faculty Feature: Chris Landry
- Monitoring the Chemical Pulse of Vermont Lakes and Ponds
- A World to Discover