Published or (conditionally) accepted papers
- Hung T. Do and Masha Shunko (2018). Constrained Load-Balancing Policies in Queueing Networks with Single-Server Nodes. Forthcoming at Management Science. This paper has been listed on SSRN's Top Ten download list for 3 times. The paper has been presented by invitations at Kellog School of Management, Northwestern University, Simon School of Business, University of Rochester, and Foster School of Business, University of Washington.
- Hung T. Do, Masha Shunko, Marilyn T. Lucas, and David Novak (2018). Impact of Behavioral Factors on Performance of Multi-Server Queueing Systems. Production and Operations Management (POM), Volume 27, Issue 8, August 2018. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/poms.12883
- Masha Shunko, Hung T. Do, and Andy Tsay (2017). Supply Chain Strategies and International Tax Arbitrage. Production and Operations Management (POM), Volume 26, Issue 2, February 2017. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/poms.12629
- Hung T. Do and Michael Tomas (2016). A Heuristic Algorithm for the Heath Jarrow Morton Model. Journal of Fixed Income/Institutional Investor, 26(1). http://www.iijournals.com/toc/jfi/current
- Hung T. Do, Yoshikuni Onozato, and Ushio Yamamoto. 2010. Optimal Aggregation Factor and Clustering under Delay Constraints in Aggregate Sequential Group Paging Schemes, Wireless Networks, Vol. 16, Issue 5, Pages: 1427-1446, Springer. https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1830995
- Hung T. Do, Yoshikuni Onozato. 2007. A Comparison of Different Paging Mechanism for Mobile IP, Wireless Networks, Volume 13, Issue3, Pages: 379-395, Springer. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11276-006-6467-8
- Hung T. Do, Yoshikuni Onozato. 2005. IP Paging Schemes Adaptive to Mobile Host Parameters, IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, Oxford University Press, Volume E88-A Issue 4. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/29b8/240507878bb50f89ec3ceec079ffd00f2bf6.pdf
- Hung T. Do and Ananth Iyer. Pareto Improving Manufacturer-Buyer Dynamic Order Contracts in Decentralized Supply Chain under Heterogeneous Order Status Information.
- Hung T. Do, Masha Shunko, and Alan Scheller-Wolf. Pareto Improving Flow Control Policies for Multi-Server Emergency Departments – New Perspectives and Performance Measures.
- Hung T. Do and Ananth Iyer. Supply State Driven and Promotion Strategies in Supply Chains.
- Hung T. Do, Ananth Iyer and J. George Shanthikumar. Optimal Commodity Inventory Control with Swing Contracts and Spot Markets.
- Hung T. Do, Yoshikuni Onozato, and David Novak. Flexible and Effective Multi-step IP Paging Schemes with Paging Request Aggregation.
Areas of Expertise and/or Research
Stochastic Modeling and Optimization (including Stochastic Dynamic Programming); Game Theory (including Stochastic Games), Queuing Theory and Applications, Behavioral Operations Management, and Information Networks.
- (802) 656-8367
10:40 AM to 12:10 PM on Monday and Wednesday and by appointment.
- Summer 2019: Operations Management (BSAD 173)
- Spring 2020: Operations Management (BSAD 173A and BSAD 173B); Supply Chain Management (BSAD 273A)