Find course information for fall semester at UVM.
Course Title Designations
D1 = Category 1 (Race and Racism in the U.S.) diversity course.
D2 = Category 2 (Human and Societal Diversity) diversity course.
Diversity courses are listed in the UVM Catalogue.
QR = Course that meets quantitative reasoning general education requirement (PDF).
SL = Service-Learning. Service-Learning courses include a community-based project that is connected to course learning goals.
SU = Course which meets sustainability learning outcomes requirement.
TAP = Teacher-Advisor Program. TAP is a writing-intensive elective program for first-year students in the College of Arts and Sciences that combines an interactive course environment with careful academic advising.
A, B, C, D, etc. = Course reserved for degree students until level restrictions are removed (mid-Dec for Spring registration and first Monday in August for Fall registration). Some sections open to Continuing and Distance Education students early: please check the section comment.
ZR (e.g., ZR1) = Continuing and Distance Education course reserved for CDE students even after level restrictions are removed (degree students may not enroll).
A01, A02, A03, etc. = Lab or recitation.
L01, L02, L03, etc. = Lab or recitation.
WW, WQ, or WC (e.g., WW1) = Winter Session.
- 31 SPR = Benedict House
- 479 MN = 479 Main Street
- 481 MN = 481 Main Street
- 617 MN = Johnson House
- 70S WL = 70 South Williams Street
- AIKEN = Aiken Center
- ALLEN = Allen House
- BLLNGS = Billings Hall
- DELEHA = Delehanty Hall
- DEWEY = Dewey Hall
- DISCOV = Discovery Hall
- FLEMIN = Fleming Museum
- GIVN = Given Medical Complex
- GIVN B = Given Medical Complex B
- GIVN C = Given Medical Complex C
- GIVN E = Given Medical Complex E
- GUTRSN = Gutterson Field House
- HARRIS = Harris Hall
- HILLS = Hills Agricultural Science Building
- HSRF = Health Science Research Facility
- JEFFRD = James M. Jeffords Hall
- JERCHO = Jericho Research Forest
- KALKIN = Kalkin Building
- L/L CM = Living/Learning Commons
- L/L-A = Living/Learning A
- L/L-B = Living/Learning B
- L/L-D = Living/Learning D
- LAFAYE = Lafayette Hall
- MANN = Mann Hall
- MARSH = Marsh Hall
- MEDED = Larner Medical Education Center
- ML SCI = Marsh Life Science
- MORRIL = Morrill Hall
- MRC = Miller Animal Research Complex
- MRC-CO = Miller Animal Research Complex - Classrooms and Offices
- MUSIC = Music Building
- OLDMIL = Old Mill
- OMANEX = Old Mill Annex
- PATGYM = Patrick Gymnasium
- PERKIN = Perkins Building
- POMERO = Pomeroy Hall
- ROWELL = Rowell Hall
- RT THR = Royall Tyler Theatre
- SOUTHW = Southwick Hall
- STAFFO = Stafford Hall
- TAFT = Taft School
- TERRIL = Terrill Building
- UHTN = University Heights North 1
- UHTN23 = University Heights North 2 & 3
- UHTS = University Heights South 1
- UHTS23 = University Heights South 2 & 3
- UVMMC = UVM Medical Center
- VOTEY = Votey Hall
- WATERM = Waterman Building
- WHEELR = Wheeler House
- WILLMS = Williams Hall