Each semester, as part of the section-building process, the Registrar’s Office schedules credit-bearing courses into General Purpose (GP) classrooms. Room assignments are made available to instructors through myUVM during different periods throughout the year.
Term Scheduling Timeline
- Fall semester room assignments in late March
- Spring semester room assignments in late October
- Summer room assignments in late January
Please note that any late section additions, room changes, or meeting pattern change requests will be handled after the announcement to faculty. This is done to ensure that sections that did not get a room in the original scheduling cycle are not competing for space with sections that were added later.
- Select the title of your course.
- Your classroom assignment will be identified in the section called Scheduled Meeting Times.
The Deans' Offices will only forward requests to the Registrar's Office that fit one of the following criteria:
1) disability issues with regard to either a faculty member or a studentClassroom assignments for Fall 2018 should be reviewed and requests for room changes must be submitted to the appropriate Dean's Office NO LATER THAN 4:00PM ON FRIDAY, MARCH 30, 2018.
2) media needs not clearly outlined during the course building process
3) increased capacity needs due to student enrollment demand
4) a compelling other circumstance in the judgment of the Dean's Office