Fall 2018 Office Hours
We are located in Votey Hall, room 301. Our office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, if you are in need of advising or assistance, we recommend calling ahead or scheduling an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Advisors hold office hours Monday through Thursday, 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM.
Career Advising office hours with Lauren Petrie are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM.
Accelerated Masters Program office hours with Samantha Williams are Tuesdays from 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM.
***Career Advising Office Hours will not be held on Thursday, October 18th
We encourage you to work with your assigned advisor but all students are welcome to speak with a Student Services advisor during office hours.
Some of the services we provide to current students
- Primary advising for first year engineering majors and undeclared students in CEMS
- Secondary advising for all CEMS students
- Connecting students to available resources on campus
- Monitoring academic progress
- Coordinating requests for substitutions, waivers and credit-by-examination
- Determining degree completion status and eligibility to graduate
- Notifying faculty when students are missing classes due to serious illness or an emergency
- Advising on academic components of the study abroad process
- Certifying students for engineering licensure exams (FE, PE)
- Providing registration support and assistance with schedule conflicts
- Implementing the academic standards of the College and in cooperation with the CEMS Studies Committee
- Coordinating requests for late withdrawals, leaves of absence and incompletes
- Signing student forms that require the Dean’s signature (for example, the Change of Student Status form)