Fall 2018 Office Hours
We are located in Votey Hall, room 301. Our office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, if you are in need of advising or assistance, we recommend calling ahead or scheduling an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Advisors hold office hours Monday through Thursday, 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM.
Career Advising office hours with Lauren Petrie are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM.
Accelerated Masters Program office hours with Samantha Williams are Tuesdays from 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM.
***Career Advising Office Hours will not be held on Thursday, November 8th and Tuesday, November 13th
We encourage you to work with your assigned advisor but all students are welcome to speak with a Student Services advisor during office hours.
Some of the services we provide to current students
- Primary advising for first year engineering majors and undeclared students in CEMS
- Secondary advising for all CEMS students
- Connecting students to available resources on campus
- Monitoring academic progress
- Coordinating requests for substitutions, waivers and credit-by-examination
- Determining degree completion status and eligibility to graduate
- Notifying faculty when students are missing classes due to serious illness or an emergency
- Advising on academic components of the study abroad process
- Certifying students for engineering licensure exams (FE, PE)
- Providing registration support and assistance with schedule conflicts
- Implementing the academic standards of the College and in cooperation with the CEMS Studies Committee
- Coordinating requests for late withdrawals, leaves of absence and incompletes
- Signing student forms that require the Dean’s signature (for example, the Change of Student Status form)