Get Involved at UVM!
- The most successful way to promote your organization and opportunities is to post your positions with us and participate in the various programs, events, and workshops held at UVM. Here are the best ways to get the word out about your company:
- Attend a Career Fair! The STEM Career Fair is a collaboration between CEMS and the Career Center. It is typically held in February. University-wide Career Fairs are organized by the UVM Career Center and happen twice a year, usually in October and March.
- Join an Employer/Alumni Panel
- Sponsor a Senior Experience in Engineering Design (SEED) Project
- Judge or Attend the Computer Science Fair in December
- Schedule a time on campus to conduct on-campus interviews, information sessions, or table!
- For more information on ways to get involved, contact the CEMS Career Readiness Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Post Jobs or Internships
- To get started, you can log into Handshake and register as a new employer.
- If you have any questions about posting your job, do not hesitate to reach out to the Career Readiness Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Participate in the Engineering Co-op Program
- CEMS has developed a cooperative education program offering 6-12 month Cooperative Education (Co-Op) opportunities to students. Students have the opportunity to work for an employer full-time for one semester, or two.
- If you are interested in joining this program, contact the CEMS Career Readiness Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The CEMS Career Readiness Program works closely with our Co-Op students to ensure they can still progress in their degree program while pursuing a full-time work experience during the academic year.