Employer Quick Links
- Recruiting, Interviewing, Harassment Policies
- Travel to UVM
- Why Hire International Students? (PDF)
- UVM Fast Facts
Get Involved at UVM!
- The most successful way to promote your organization and opportunities is to post your positions with us and participate in the various programs, events, and workshops held at UVM. Here are the best ways to get the word out about your company:
- Attend a Career Fair! Career Fairs are organized by the UVM Career Center and happen twice a year, usually in October and March. Register for the Career Fair.
- Participate in various events and programs in CEMS. Here are a few:
- Join an Employer/Alumni Panel
- Sponsor a Senior Experience in Engineering Design (SEED) Project
- Judge or Attend the Computer Science Fair in December
- Schedule a time on campus to conduct on-campus interviews, information sessions, or table!
- For more information on ways to get involved, contact CEMS Career Readiness Program Coordinator, Lauren Petrie (Lauren.Petrie@uvm.edu).
Post Jobs or Internships
- To get started, you can log into Handshake and register as a new employer.
- Alternatively, you can send all jobs and internships to CEMS Career Readiness Program Coordinator, Lauren Petrie (Lauren.Petrie@uvm.edu). We will make sure your jobs get posted in Handshake and can send your job posting to our students.
Participate in the Engineering Co-op Program
- CEMS has developed a cooperative education program offering 6-12 month Cooperative Education (Co-Op) opportunities to students. Students have the opportunity to work for an employer full-time for one semester, or two.
- If you are interested in joining this program, contact CEMS Career Readiness Program Coordinator, Lauren Petrie (Lauren.Petrie@uvm.edu).
- Lauren Petrie and CEMS Student Services work closely with our Co-Op students to ensure they can still progress in their degree program while pursuing a full-time work experience during the academic year.