University of Vermont

Office of the Registrar

Declare or Change Your Major

Graduate School Major/Concentration Changes

Student Information
(Last, First)
(95 Number)
Catalog Year
Effective Term

Major Information - For Graduate College Use
Major Add or change to:
Is this a secondary degree?  
Is this an accelerated degree?  
Concentration Information - For Departmental Use
Concentration Change to:

Your Email:

Last modified June 05 2014 10:53 AM

Contact UVM © 2015 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131