UVM offers a peak academic experience that translates into student success. Whether you're a first-year student, returning to college to finish your degree, or interested in taking professional development courses, we can help you get started.
If you have already been admitted to UVM, you can register for courses by clicking the ADD/DROP/WITHDRAW button on the Registrar page in myUVM. If you have not yet been admitted to UVM, please choose from the following:
If you have pursued a degree at UVM before:
- For an undergraduate degree, please complete our re-entry application.
- For a graduate degree, please refer to the Graduate College's admitted student information.
If you are a prospective student and have never pursued a degree at UVM:
- Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions or refer to the Graduate College's admitted student information.
If you would like to take some courses at UVM without pursuing a degree:
- If you are new to UVM, have taken courses before, or recently graduated with a degree, please complete Continuing and Distance Education's pre-registration form.
- If you did not complete your degree at UVM, you may need to contact the college or school which you last attended before we are able to create a new record.
- Please note that if you have not taken courses at UVM since the spring of 2009, you may need to reactivate your NetID and password in order to log-in and register once your Continuing and Distance Education record has been created.