UVM offers a peak academic experience that translates into student success. Whether you're a first-year student, returning to college to finish your degree, or interested in taking professional development courses, we can help you get started.
If you have pursued a degree at UVM before:
- For an undergraduate degree, please complete our re-entry application.
- For a graduate degree, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions.
If you are a prospective student and have never pursued a degree at UVM:
If you would like to take some courses at UVM without pursuing a degree:
- If you are new to UVM, have taken courses before, or recently graduated with a degree, please complete Continuing and Distance Education's pre-registration form.
- If you did not complete your degree at UVM, you may need to contact the college or school which you last attended before we are able to create a new record.
- Please note that if you have not taken courses at UVM since the spring of 2009, you may need to reactivate your NetID and password in order to log-in and register once your Continuing and Distance Education record has been created.