To be considered for foundational writing and information literacy credit, a course must carry at least three credits (or the equivalent). Transfer credit review begins with the Office of Transfer Affairs; however, if you believe a course you took at another institution should satisfy the FWIL requirement please submit your request to the Foundational Writing and Information Literacy Requirement Committee by filling out the General Education Requirement Course Fulfillment form. You will also need to submit a course syllabus from the transfer institution.

For more information regarding transfer courses satisfying General Education requirements please visit the General Education website.

See also:
Diversity Requirement
Quantitative Reasoning Requirement
Sustainability Requirement