Within Navigate, advisors can:
- View a student’s course history (Student Profile > Class Info)
- Access students’ degree audits through a live link (Student Profile > Links > Degree Audit)
- See what interactions a student may have had with other advisors by viewing summary reports and/or notes (Student Profile > History)
- Enter information based on an advising conversation with a student (Student Profile > Current Alerts > Report on Appointment)
- Upload relevant documents about a student’s academic pursuits, etc. (Student Profile > Current Alerts > Report on Appointment)
- Communicate with advisees via email or text*, either individually or as a whole:
*If a student does not have a cell phone number on file in Banner, text messages sent via Navigate will automatically be sent to their email address. Responses to text messages are received via the faculty/professional advisor's email address. Responses can also be found in the Conversations tab (envelope icon) in Navigate.
Questions about Navigate can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Users can also seek information from within the platform in the Help Center.