How to Initiate a Navigate Appointment Campaign
Appointment Campaigns in Navigate allow faculty and staff members to reach out to specific populations of students to encourage them to schedule appointments. Follow the steps in the guides below to invite students to meet with you for pre-course registration advising appointments.
View the Campaign Video Tutorial for a complete walk through the steps required to initiate an appointment campaign.
More Training Guides for Advisors
Click the links below for step by step instructions.
- How to Post Office Hours
- How to Post Appointment Availability
- How to Cancel an Appointment
- Marking No Shows in Appointment Summaries
Accessing Student Information
- View a student’s course history
- Access students' degree audits through a live link
- Identify students registered for less than 12 credits
Dean/Chair access in Banner is required.
- Advanced Search: Creating Student Lists
Slight variations to access in search filters exist depending on assigned role permissions.
Reporting on Appointments
- View summary reports and/or notes
- Enter a summary report based on an advising appointment
- Upload relevant documents about a student’s academic pursuits, etc.
Communicate with Advisees
In Navigate, you can communicate with advisees via email or text*, individually or as a group.
*If a student does not have a cell phone number on file in Banner, text messages sent via Navigate will automatically be sent to their email address. Responses to text messages are received via the faculty/professional advisor's email address. Responses can also be found in the Conversations tab (envelope icon) in Navigate.
Questions about Navigate can be sent to email@example.com. Users can also seek information from within the platform in the Help Center.