The parking lot behind Transportation & Parking on Trinity Campus will be closed for duration of the project. The Delehanty parking lot will have limited access due to roadway construction. Drivers should avoid parking in these rear lots for the duration of the project.
The Physical Plant Life Safety Systems (LSS) Staff will be conducting Annual Sprinkler Alarm testing in all campus buildings beginning Monday, May 18, 2020 and continuing for two weeks. See detailed testing schedule below.
What Is Happening?
- University Heights South - Duct Cleaning (May 18-June 30, 2020)
- Stafford Hall "Rip Rap" Cleanup (May 11 - 14, 2020)
- Old Mill Masonry Restoration (May 11 - Sept 30, 2021)
- Ira Allen Chapel Columns (May 11 - June 12, 2020)
- Howe Library Lighting Upgrade 3rd Floor (May 18-29, 2020)
- CC Theater Seating Renovation (May 7 - Aug 28, 2020)
- University Heights Green Roof (March 9-13, 2020)
- Rowell Hall - Temporary Roof (March 9-11, 2020)
- Marsh Life Science Roof Piping (March 9, 2020)
- Waterman Entrance Doors & Stairwell Repairs (March 9 – March 13, 2020)
- 1 of 3
- next ›