What Is Happening?
The large boiler for Waterman building that is located in the basement and is needed on the coldest days of the winter has failed and cannot be repaired. A new unit cannot be purchased and installed before the onset of winter. A rental boiler in a semi-tractor trailer
The Office of Sustainability (OoS) has made arrangements for all UVM students, faculty and staff to receive FREE unlimited registration access to this year's Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education. This virtual conference -- taking place October 20th-22nd-- includes three full days of "live" conte
The Physical Plant Life Safety Systems (LSS) crew will be conducting Quarterly Sprinkler Alarm testing in all campus buildings beginning Monday, September 21st and continuing through the week. See detailed testing schedule below.
- Paving Trinity North Parking Lot (June 15-July 30, 2020)
- Annual Sprinkler Alarm Testing (May 18 - June 5, 2020)
- Waterman Liebert AC Unit Replacement (May 11 - 22, 2020)
- University Heights South - Duct Cleaning (May 18-June 30, 2020)
- Stafford Hall "Rip Rap" Cleanup (May 11 - 14, 2020)
- Old Mill Masonry Restoration (May 11 - Sept 30, 2021)
- Ira Allen Chapel Columns (May 11 - June 12, 2020)
- Howe Library Lighting Upgrade 3rd Floor (May 18-29, 2020)
- CC Theater Seating Renovation (May 7 - Aug 28, 2020)
- University Heights Green Roof (March 9-13, 2020)
- 1 of 3
- next ›