WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Guidelines are subject to change and will be updated accordingly.
- In-person events that follow UVM guidelines may be approved by submitting a request through the EMS portal.
- There are no limits or restrictions on the number of individuals being present at events.
- When holding face-to-face meetings, an option for virtual attendance should be made available when possible.
- Face coverings and masks are not required on campus by anyone outdoors. Indoors, individuals are required to wear masks. All attendees of an in-person event must adhere to UVM’s COVID safety protocol. UVM’s guidance on face coverings can be found here.
- External events such as conferences and competitions may begin use of campus spaces beginning Monday, September 13, 2021 and must follow the standard approval process for requests by contacting University Event Services.
- All in-person events must have a designated team or staff member present at the event to assist with onsite compliance with the COVID guidelines.
- All in-person events are required to have an EMS reservation – even if in departmental spaces. For assistance with booking spaces in EMS that are not currently listed, contact Campus Event Services at email@example.com.