Each event is unique. That’s why we think you deserve unique service.
We are proud to be a certified one-stop shop, and we are dedicated to providing comprehensive care. From straightforward small events to multiday international conferences, our team has done it all (in-person and virtual), and our menu of services can be customized to fit your needs. We are happy to work with you to determine an appropriate level of service to ensure you have the support needed to execute a great event.
Each of our clients is paired with a professional conference coordinator who oversees an event's success from the initial brainstorm through the closing remarks. Coordination is at the core of your event experience at UVM. Our coordinators go above and beyond to provide a wide range of services to support your event.
Conference Support, such as
- Develop comprehensive planning timeline
- Recommend and book facilities
- Procure and negotiate outside vendor contracts
- On-site support
Virtual and Hybrid Conference Management, such as
- Maintain audience engagement
- Prepare presenters for success in-person/online
- Leverage sponsors and exhibitors as partners
- Provide real-time customer service and technical support
Logistical Coordination, such as
- Facility set-up
- Coordinate audio visual needs
- Coordinate catering needs
- Create room diagrams
- Book housing blocks on/off campus
- Arrange for transportation and parking
- Handle presenter contracts, honoraria and travel
Financial Management, such as
- Create a budget to collect and administer registration fees
- Negotiate, review and pay conference invoices
- Prepare final financial summary
Our registration team offers flexible solutions and expert customer care to simplify your registration process.
UVM Dining provides catering and bar services to showcase Vermont's finest ingredients.