DATES & ELIGIBILITY
Housing will be available May 25, 2021 - August 6, 2021
Who can apply: Applicants must be of college age and older, matriculated at an accredited college or university for the duration of their stay on campus, and employed in an internship for at least 20 hours per week during their stay. Verification of student and employment status will be required as part of your application.
When to apply: Registration goes live in early February. In the meantime, you can email our team to be notified when registration goes live!
2021 WEEKLY RATES
$161 per person / per week
Please note there is a minimum 3 week stay. Sorry, nightly rates are not available.
We require a 50% deposit to be submitted with your registration. Your reservation is not complete until your deposit has been received. You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation has been finalized.
Balance payments will be due on or before your check out date.
Changes to your reservation must be submitted with at least 10 business days notice. Please submit changes in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMENITIES & ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Interns will live in single-occupancy bedrooms in suites. Suites include a shared common area and bathroom.
We will do our best to honor your preference of suitemate(s). To do so, please ensure you are both registered for the program. Once you are both registered, send an email to email@example.com with your names and dates of stay. We will do our best to accommodate each request.
- Free parking (a parking permit for the duration of your stay is included in your registration)
- Free WiFi
- Access to free laundry in residence hall
- Access to a shared kitchenette (please note that these spaces are in high demand during the summer; we recommend residents rent or buy their own MicroFridge)
- Communal lounge space in residence hall
- Access to student professional staff 24/7
- A personal fan (residence halls are not air conditioned)
- A MicroFridge (microwave/fridge combination unit) is strongly suggested. A unit can be rented or purchased through the UVM bookstore; please refer to this guide (.pdf) for more information
- Linens (we do offer linen rentals; see below for details)
DINING ON CAMPUS
Interns may purchase meals at the summer dining hall, which serves all-you-can-eat, buffet style meals every day.
- Breakfast: $7.80 (served 7:00 - 9:00AM)
- Lunch: $10.45 (served 11:00AM - 1:00PM)
- Dinner: $12.55 (served 5:00 - 7:00PM)
Shared kitchen facilities are available in the intern housing residence hall.
Interns may purchase a fitness center pass to use the fitness center, pool, courts, and climbing wall. Current UVM students receive automatic membership. Pricing for non-UVM student interns is as follows:
- 3 Month Unlimited Pass: $175
- 20 Visit Pass: $125
- 5 Visit Pass: $35
- Daily Pass: $8
Parking is included in overnight registration. Please note proper display of your permit is required.
Interns can rent a linen package which includes a sheet set, blanket, bath towel and hand towel for $15.00.
Interns are encouraged to rent a MicroFridge (.pdf) through the UVM Bookstore.
In its effort to foster a healthy and safe living environment, The University of Vermont expects all guests of its housing facilities will behave in a manner consistent with all University policies.
Residents who engage in behavior that violates these policies will be subject to appropriate disciplinary action.
We ask all interns to familiarize themselves with our policies (.pdf) prior to arrival.
Intern Housing applicants who are not UVM students must download and complete the Student Enrollment Verification form (.pdf).