Food Systems PhD Candidate Luis Alexis Rodríguez-Cruz was recently selected as a recipient of a 2020 Switzer Foundation Fellowship award. He is one of 20 recipients from across the country to receive this prestigious fellowship.
The Gund Institute for Environment at UVM today announced six research projects supported by the Gund COVID-19 Rapid Research Fund.
From an analysis of risks facing global refugees to an investigation of how environmental beliefs influence infection rates, these projects target the social and ecological impacts or drivers of the coronavirus pandemic.
UVM’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences has awarded its college-wide academic awards to three students who have demonstrated excellence through scholarship, research and service. The awards recognize one undergraduate junior, one senior and one graduate student who have distinguished themselves through their achievements and character.
- The Power of Relationships
- A New Pepper on the International Culinary Scene
- Vermont Academy of Arts and Sciences Inducts Cohen and Donnelly as 2019 Fellows
- Where Sheep are Trending
- What you eat matters when it comes to avoiding cancer
- More People Eating on the Couch than the Kitchen Table
- UVM College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Graduates Go Forth
- Letters from Oaxaca
- Dr. Farryl received the UVM CUPS Outstanding New Service-Learning Faculty Award
- Is the Most Effective Weight-Loss Strategy Really That Hard?