Dr. Todd Pritchard has been awarded VAND's (Vermont Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics) Outstanding Dietetics Educator Award for the year 2018.
Eligibility Requirements (http://www.eatrightvt.org/content/outstanding-dietetic-educator-award):
Americans waste nearly a pound of food per person each day, but the exact amount of food we trash differs by how healthy your diet is, a new University of Vermont co-authored national study finds.
- Professor Paul Kindstedt's Cheese Crystal Research chosen for award:
- NFS grad student, Pat Polowsky, invited to present his research at Cheese Symposium
- Luis Rodriguez-Cruz, Food Systems PhD student chosen as a fellow of the Yale Ciencia Academy
- Gund Catalyst Award Winners
- To Address Hunger Effectively, First Check the Weather, Says New UVM Study
- Professor Amy Trubek has written a new book:
- UVM, Partners Receive NEH Grant to Update Popular Image of Vermont Farmer
- Professor Amy Trubek's interview with Edible Green Mountains
- UVM Professor Wins James Beard Award for Encyclopedic Cheese Reference
- Faculty Feature: Lizzy Pope
- 1 of 3
- next ›