In the final ceremony of UVM’s 221st Commencement weekend, families, friends, faculty members and alumni packed the bleachers of Patrick Gymnasium on Sunday to celebrate the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) graduates.
After two years of pandemic life and learning, commencement speaker Dr. Beth Kirkpatrick, an infectious disease specialist at the Larner College of Medicine...
We are very excited to feature our 10 undergraduate students who will be working alongside UVM researchers this summer to study pressing issues in food systems.
Ashley McCarthy is a Postdoctoral Research Associate in the Department of Nutrition and Food Sciences. Her interdisciplinary research focuses on meeting the food and nutrition needs of the growing population while improving sustainability and resiliency to disruptions in the food system.
- Internship Spotlight: Gaining lab experience at Zero Gravity Brewery
- Home Grown Food on the Rise as Families Deal with Pandemic Food Insecurity
- Covid-19 Food Insecurity Remains High One Year into Pandemic
- Fueling Olympians
- Professor Emerita Rachel Johnson named Fellow of the American Society for Nutrition
- The Class of 2021 Goes Forth
- Amy Trubek Receives Vogelmann Award for Excellence in Research & Scholarship
- Climate Change is Hurting Children’s Diets, Global Study Finds
- Bertmann Recognized for Leadership in Fighting Hunger
- COVID-19 Food Insecurity Hits Record Levels in Vermont
- 1 of 8
- next ›