Professor Paul Kindstedt's cheese crystal research:"Size, Shape and Identity of Surface Crystals and their Relationship to Sensory Perception of Grittiness in American Astisanal and European PDO Soft Smear Ripened Cheeses" has been choosen to receive the International Dairy Foods Association Research Award in Dairy Food Processing. He will be presented with the award at the Am
NFS Master's graduate student, Pat Polowsky has been invited to present his research at the 10th Cheese Symposium in Rennes France in April. The title of his poster presentation is "Size, Shape, and Identity of Surface Crystals and their Relationship to Sensory Preception of Grittiness in American Artisanal and European PDO Soft Smear Ripened Cheeses".
NFS Assistant Professor Meredith Niles' Food Systems PhD graduate student Luis Alexis Rodríguez-Cruz was selected to be one of 40 fellows of the Yale Ciencia Academy for Career Development.
- Gund Catalyst Award Winners
- To Address Hunger Effectively, First Check the Weather, Says New UVM Study
- Professor Amy Trubek has written a new book:
- UVM, Partners Receive NEH Grant to Update Popular Image of Vermont Farmer
- Professor Amy Trubek's interview with Edible Green Mountains
- UVM Professor Wins James Beard Award for Encyclopedic Cheese Reference
- Faculty Feature: Lizzy Pope
- Dr. Farryl: "The Role of Food Insecurity in Developmental Psychopathology"
- What Else Comes with a College Degree? An Extra 10 Pounds, Says New Study
- Dr. Catherine Donnelly discusses her new book on VPR
- 1 of 2
- next ›