As the world begins to emerge from the initial impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, many emergency food support programs are ending. Yet, researchers say the conditions that led to the creation of the programs haven't gone away.
"There's a lag effect in how long it takes for society to recover…just because the worst of the pandemic seems to have passed, we can't expect that people are...
The University of Vermont (UVM) Food Systems Research Center (FSRC) is pleased to announce the winners of the 2023 Sustainability Metrics Competition, a three-year project totaling $3 million to assess how to measure sustainable food systems in the Northeast—our largest research investment to date.
- Vermont’s Food Waste Laws are Popular, But Vexing Issues Remain
- Meet the FSRC Team
- Meet Andrea Etter: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Measuring the social context of sustainability
- UVM Study Shows TikTok Perpetuates Toxic Diet Culture Among Teens and Young Adults
- Celebrating the Class of 2022
- Meet the Food SURFers
- Meet Ashley McCarthy: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Internship Spotlight: Gaining lab experience at Zero Gravity Brewery
- Professor Emerita Rachel Johnson named Fellow of the American Society for Nutrition
- 1 of 8
- next ›