Does it make a difference if parents or other adult caregivers are involved in interventions to encourage children to eat healthier or be more physically active?
Dr. Todd has been chosen as the 2020 recipient of the George V. Kidder Award!
The George V. Kidder Outstanding Teacher Award:
While Vermonters support banning food waste from landfills – and a whopping 72 percent already compost or feed food scraps to their pets or livestock – few say they are willing to pay for curbside composting pick-up, new University of Vermont research shows.
- Using Machine Learning and AI to Sustainably Feed the World
- UVM Alumni, Cheesemakers Offer Advice for Post-Grad Success
- The Power of Relationships
- A New Pepper on the International Culinary Scene
- Vermont Academy of Arts and Sciences Inducts Cohen and Donnelly as 2019 Fellows
- Where Sheep are Trending
- What you eat matters when it comes to avoiding cancer
- More People Eating on the Couch than the Kitchen Table
- UVM College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Graduates Go Forth
- Letters from Oaxaca
- 1 of 5
- next ›