Picture a Vermont farmer. Does a grizzled, seventh generation dairyman come to mind, Holsteins and silo in the background?
A new $180,000 Challenge Grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities to a consortium that includes the University of Vermont and three partners aims to complicate that image.
Amy Trubek: Culinary Anthropologist
- UVM Professor Wins James Beard Award for Encyclopedic Cheese Reference
- Faculty Feature: Lizzy Pope
- Dr. Farryl: "The Role of Food Insecurity in Developmental Psychopathology"
- What Else Comes with a College Degree? An Extra 10 Pounds, Says New Study
- Dr. Catherine Donnelly discusses her new book on VPR
- Surveying the Food Studies Field: Interview with Amy Trubek, Peter Scholliers and Richard Wilk
- Dr. Rachel Johnson discusses AHA's new sugar guidelines
- Cooler and Wetter: Study Links Irrigation to Inaccurate Climate Perception
- Dr. Farryl recipient of VAND's Outstanding Dietetics Educator Award 2016
- Dr. Lizzy recipient of VT Women in Higher Education Award
- 1 of 2
- next ›