Counselors are available to all students through Living Well and the Women and Gender Equity Center (WAGE).
Students can drop-in at Living Well or WAGE during our scheduled Let's Talk hours to have an in-person conversation with a counselor. Appointments are first come, first served.
Let's Talk at Living Well:
- Mondays from 1:30-4:00 with Rachel
- Tuesdays from 1:30-4:00 with Mary
- Wednesdays from 1:30-4:00 with Jenny
- Thursdays from 1:30-4:00 with Stefan
Let's Talk at WAGE:
- Tuesdays from 2:30-4:30 with Laurie
Let's Talk at Identity Centers
In collaboration with UVM identity centers, counselors are available for students of color through the Mosaic Center and LGBTQAI+ students through the Prism Center.
Mosaic Center for Students of Color
Please note that Let's Talk hours through the Mosaic Center for the Fall 2022 semester will be held both virtually and others will be in-person. You can sign up for Mosaic Center Let's Teletalk hours through your MyWellbeing account or by calling 802-656-3340.
- Tuesdays from 1:00-4:00 pm with Keith (virtual)
- Wednesdays from 1:30-4:00 Andrea Rodriguez Trochez (in-person or virtual)
- Thursdays from 1:00-4:00 pm with Mary (in-person or virtual)
UVM Prism Center: for students identifying as queer, trans, or identifying as LGBTQA+
- Thursdays from 2:30-4:00 pm with Walter