Welcome to UVM!
Below you’ll find important information about health and wellbeing at UVM. Scroll down for health forms, insurance information, and information about medical, mental health, and wellbeing services on campus at the Center for Health and Wellbeing and explore our website to learn more!
All immunization and health history forms, as well as the directions for completing them, are available through the MyWellbeing health portal. Please see below for a different process for Larner College of Medicine students.
Undergraduate students must complete all the steps listed. Most graduate programs only require proof of COVID vaccination. If you are a graduate student and your program does not require additional immunizations please only complete Step 1.
Step 1: Submit your COVID-19 vaccine and booster information via MyWellbeing
- Log in using your NetID and select "Enter My COVID-19 Vaccination Information" on the main screen.
- Click “Upload” to add a picture/image/pdf of your COVID-19 vaccination documentation (required).
- Enter dates for each dose and choose the vaccine name from the drop-down list, then click “Done".
- If you haven’t received your final dose, enter your first dose and return to https://mywellbeing.uvm.edu to update the form when it’s completed.
Step 2: Have your provider complete and sign the UVM Immunization Form
Step 3: Enter your other immunizations online via MyWellbeing
- Log in using your NetID & Password and select "Medical Clearances".
- Enter the required information for each immunization.
- Stay logged in to MyWellbeing and continue to Step 4.
Step 4: Upload your signed UVM Immunization Form (required by VT law)
- Under Medical Clearances, choose Immunization Record and upload your Immunization Form and/or supporting immunization records. Be sure to press the SAVE button after uploading.
Immunization Information for Larner College of Medicine Students
All incoming Larner College of Medicine students must complete their AAMC Standardized Immunization Form, have it signed by their primary care provider, and submit the form and all supporting documentation by July 1 of the the student's matriculation year to:
UVM Center for Health and Wellbeing
LCOM Immunization/Serology Compliance
425 Pearl St., Burlington, VT 05401
You must also complete and submit your health insurance/waiver form. This is required even if you do not select University of Vermont insurance. More information about insurance options is available here.
Please note: most services and programs through the Center for Health and Wellbeing are offered at no cost as long as you have paid the UVM Health Fee.
If You Are Under 18
NCAA Student Athletes
Varsity athletes complete the Annual Athlete Health Form on MyWellbeing and a physical exam from Athletic Medicine. Athletic Medicine communicates directly with NCAA athletes.
Ongoing Medical Care
Student Health Services serves as your primary campus health provider and provides a full range of medical care options for prevention, wellbeing, and to help you when you are sick or injured.
Student Health Services has a main clinic at 425 Pearl St. and sattelite clinics at other locations across campus.
Student Health Services is specifically for UVM students. It is separate from University of Vermont Medical System, which is a large health system serving Vermont and Northern New York.
Ongoing Mental Health Care
Counseling and Psychiatry Services (CAPS) provides a brief model of counseling, drop-in counseling, group counseling, and workshops.
CAPS has two primary locations, Redstone and Jacobs House, with additional options at Living Well in the Davis Center. CAPS also partners with UVM Identity Centers to provide accessible drop-in counseling.
Wellbeing Education and Outreach
Staff from CAPS, Student Health and Education and Outreach collaborate to bring you programs that support radical self-care and wellbeing.
Connect with all of our integrated sercices and programs by visiting Living Well in The Davis Center.
DEADLINES For Fall Term
DEADLINES For Spring Term
DEADLINES for International Students
For Fall Term:
After August 1 and Before Arrival on Campus
- Scan and upload the Immunization Form (PDF)
- Complete the Online Immunization Form (MyWellbeing)
- Complete the Online Health History Form (MyWellbeing)