Living Well at the Dudley H. Davis Center is part of UVM’s Center for Health and Wellbeing and home base for health promotion on the UVM campus. Whether you’re looking for medical services, drop-in counseling, or help changing habits, you can find it at Living Well at the Davis Center. All programs and most services offered at Living Well are free to all students.
In Spring 2021, all Living Well programs and services will be offered virtually.
A Few Living Well Services are...
- Mindfulness classes and workshops
- Mental health and suicuide prevention workshops
- Drop-in mental health counseling with Counseling and Psychiatry Services counselors
- Satellite Student Health Services clinics, including flu vaccine clinics
- Offering health and wellbeing educational programs to clubs, teams, and other student groups
- Supplying free safer sex barriers (condoms, female condoms, lube and dental dams)
- Providing individual, one-on-one education and support on issues including healthy sexuality; changing habits related to alcohol, cannabis, and other drug use; and nutrition