A part of UVM's Center for Health & Wellbeing (CHWB), Living Well is dedicated to a holistic approach in supporting the needs of students in their pursuit of creating and maintaining healthy, well-balanced lifestyles. FREE to all students, their programs focus on stress relief through positive messages, mindfulness, creativity and an always-expanding array of wellness related events.
Stop by Living Well to take a break in the relaxation room, connect to Center for Health & Wellbeing services, catch up with some therapy dogs, or try out one of their many workshops — an endless resource wellness related information.
A Few Living Well Services are...
- Providing student leader trainings
- Offering residence hall educational programs
- Raising awareness through tabling events
- Reaching out to communities on campus
- Facilitating free and anonymous oral HIV testing
- Supplying free safer sex barriers (condoms, female condoms, lube and dental dams)
- Providing educational programs by request
- Collaborating with the Dean of Students Office on the Think. Care. Act. campaign
- Advising student organizations such as Active Minds, the Health & Wellness RLC, and the Collegiate Recovery Community.