- UVM maintains a robust Campus Area Transportation System that is closely integrated with local public transportation systems. Buses travel on the campus and into student neighborhoods downtown until midnight during the week, and until 3 a.m. Thurs – Sat. Download the Transloc rider app and see where the bus is at all times so you can chill out inside until your ride arrives.
- All UVM students also have free access to the Chittenden County Transportation bus system.
- After hours parking is available to all students and employees with late–night commitments.
- Safety escorts/rides are offered by UVM Police on a case–by–case basis, usually after the shuttle buses stop running. If you require this service, contact UVM Police Services.
- There are a number of emergency blue-light stations located throughout the campus for quick and easy communication with Police Services.