- For a basic introduction to acquiring 1H and 13C 1D data see this guide. (Bruker Speedy Setup Guide_v.1.5.pdf)
- If you’d like to acquire 19F data see this guide. (Bruker-19F1Dacquisition.pdf)
- And if you’d like to acquire 29Si data see this guide. (Bruker-29Si1Dacquisition.pdf)
- Determining T1 relaxation values for different 1Hs in your sample is simple. Please see this guide for doing it on the Bruker NMR (Bruker-T1estimates.pdf).
- For selective 1D experiments, be it NOESY or TOCSY or a variety of others, see this guide for help (Bruker-Selective1Dexperiments.pdf).
- If you need to do Variable Temperature (VT) experiments, you should get Monika’s help with this, because depending on whether you want to go hot (easier) or cold (more complicated) there are several steps in the process. See the Bruker VT guide for this (Bruker-VTexperiments.pdf)
- Now for solid state NMR experiments, you will need to let Monika know at least a month ahead of time. The probe gets installed infrequently, liquids users need to be notified and the installation is a fairly complicated process. This solid state NMR guide will help you with acquiring solids data (Bruker-SolidState-NMR-data-acquisition.pdf)
User guides for Varian NMR spectrometer:
The following user guides will help you with acquiring data on our Varian NMR spectrometer. Please e-mail Monika to schedule a training or get help.
- For a basic introduction to acquiring 1H 1D spectra see this guide (Varian-1D-DataAcquisition.pdf).
- If you’d like to acquire 2D spectra on the Varian, see this guide (Varian-2D-experiment-setup_v1.0.pdf)