Join us at one of our in-person events to connect face to face with students and alums seeking job/internships. Fair registration fees for in-person events include:
- Parking passes for 2 representatives
- Lunch and refreshments for 2 representatives
- 6ft. table, wi-fi, and electricity (please bring your own tablecloth)
Virtual recruiting is here to stay and we are partnering with Handshake to host events that are accessible and efficient to connect students/alum with employers and graduate schools. In addition to branding features where companies can upload fair specific logos/information, employers can also browse student profiles, message candidates before the fair, schedule group Q&As and individual video calls with students/alums. View our Frequently Asked Questions page to find more information on preparing for a successful virtual career fair. Registration for virtual fairs includes:
- Video, audio, and chat communication with students
- Group meetings with up to fifty students, or more if you opt to use your own video conferencing platform
- 1:1 student meetings scheduled in advance or day of the event
- Tech support during the fair day
View out upcoming events below. Register early! Space at in-person fairs is limited.
- Part-Time Job Fair: Wednesday, August 31 17, from Noon - 3pm (Davis Center Atrium)
- Accounting Fair: Thursday, September 15, from 12-3pm (Ifshan Hall)
- Fall Job & Internship Fair: Thursday, October 6, from 12-3:30pm (Grand Maple Ballroom, Davis Center)
- Please note that, in accordance with UVM policy, all visitors and guests are required to wear face coverings while inside UVM buildings whether they are vaccinated or not. Details on acceptable face covering guidance.
- To Request ADA Accommodations Please contact the Career Center at 802-656-3450
- UVM Career Center is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and abides by the Principles for Ethical Professional Practice for Career Services & Employment Professionals set forth by NACE. We expect our employer partners to also abide by these guidelines.
- UVM Career Center reserves the right to photograph participants at events for use in promotional publications.