Spring 2023 Events
Registration is OPEN for select Spring fairs - please contact us for other recruiting opportunities.
- STEM Career Fair: Wed, Feb 15, Noon - 3pm (Davis Center, Grand Maple Ballroom) Employer Registration is now closed.
- Vermont Virtual Job Fair: Thurs, Feb 23, Noon - 4pm (Registration through invitation)
- Spring Job & Internship Fair: Wed, Mar 8, Noon - 3pm (Davis Center, Grand Maple Ballroom)
Our registration process has been updated. Please complete the 2 steps below in the following order to secure a table at the fair. Links provided above outline pricing and registration details.
- Step 1: Please click on the event links above to begin the registration payment process
- Step 2: Register in Handshake
- Registration will be approved after the successful completion of both steps.
Join us at one of our in-person events to connect face to face with students and alums seeking job/internships. Fair registration fees for in-person events include:
- Parking passes for 2 representatives
- Lunch and refreshments for 2 representatives
- 6ft. table, wi-fi, and electricity (please bring your own tablecloth)
Virtual recruiting is here to stay and we are partnering with Handshake to host events that are accessible and efficient to connect students/alum with employers and graduate schools. In addition to branding features where companies can upload fair specific logos/information, employers can also browse student profiles, message candidates before the fair, schedule group Q&As and individual video calls with students/alums. View our Frequently Asked Questions page to find more information on preparing for a successful virtual career fair. Registration for virtual fairs includes:
- Video, audio, and chat communication with students
- Group meetings with up to fifty students, or more if you opt to use your own video conferencing platform
- 1:1 student meetings scheduled in advance or day of the event
- Tech support during the fair day
- To Request ADA Accommodations Please contact the Career Center at 802-656-3450
- UVM Career Center is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and abides by the Principles for Ethical Professional Practice for Career Services & Employment Professionals set forth by NACE. We expect our employer partners to also abide by these guidelines.
- UVM Career Center reserves the right to photograph participants at events for use in promotional publications.