These individuals are not Career Counselors, but dedicate a portion of their time to supporting the career development of students (graduate or undergraduate) by consistently empowering them to seek meaningful opportunities for work, service, and/or advanced studies with confidence, courage, and curiosity.
Nominations are open February 19 – March 26, 2021.
- Advise students in discovering and pursuing opportunities to gain experience
- Support students in making informed decisions aligned with their values, goals and interests
- Help students articulate their Career Competencies and career options
- Connect students with formal and informal networks and resources
- Display responsiveness, availability, concern, respect and depth of knowledge
- Are UVM employees who do not work in the Career Center