Student Services | College of Agriculture and Life Sciences | The University of Vermont(title)

Supporting the success of our students is central to the mission at CALS. As we prepare you for your professional life, we want your experience at UVM to be rewarding and impactful.

Our Student Services team in the CALS Dean’s Office is here to support you at every step of your academic journey. We commonly offer support with:

  • Changing your major or minor
  • Questions about your degree audit
  • Personal or medical issues that are impacting your academic performance
  • Navigating academic policies
  • Planning your academic schedule

The materials here aim to answer your basic questions as you navigate your academic requirements while also making UVM your home away from home. We strongly encourage you to meet with your academic advisor early and on a regular basis. 

If you're a first-year student, please schedule with either Gabby Trudeau or Jen Reardon. 

If you're a transfer or upper-class student, please contact your faculty advisor to set up an appointment.