It is always interesting to know a bit about the path that leads people to pursue a specific field of study. You completed a Master of Science degree in the Field Naturalist Program at UVM. This program crosses several disciplines to impart the knowledge and skills needed to understand natural...
UVM’s Innovation Hall buzzed with excitement last Friday as middle and high school students from around New England gathered to pitch their ideas for promoting the use of agricultural technologies to a panel of experts and judges.
New research from Food Systems Research Center postdoctoral researcher Serge Wiltshire adds to a growing body of evidence showing how regenerative agricultural practices can reduce the impacts of climate change.
- Celebrating Standout Students
- Celebrating the Class of 2022
- Grasso Receives 2022 CALS Graduate Research Excellence Award
- Meet the Food SURFers
- Vermont Governor's Tree Tapping Celebrates 75th Anniversary of the Proctor Maple Research Center
- Climate Adaptation Research Will Benefit Future Reforestation Efforts
- The Class of 2021 Goes Forth
- 2021 Outstanding Student Awards
- AMD Gives UVM $1 Million to Boost Computing Power for COVID-19 Research
- The Last Unknown
- 1 of 3
- next ›