Originally from the Philadelphia area, Mike Prevoznik was drawn to UVM by his love of the outdoors, especially skiing. After receiving his undergraduate degree from the business school in 2011, he joined the Master of Accountancy (MAcc) program’s third class where he also met his wife, fellow MAcc student Jessa (née Donnelly). They welcomed their first child, Brooks, in April 2021.
The University of Vermont’s Sustainable Innovation MBA (SI-MBA) program in the Grossman School of Business has been named among the top 10 sustainable business MBA programs in the world by Corporate Knights, a leading sustainable business magazine. SI-MBA was named the #2 “Better World MBA” in the United States and #9 worldwide.
Ever had to make room in your carry-on for a trophy?
- Investing in Futures
- The 11th annual UVM Grossman School of Business Family Business Awards
- Grossman School of Business Hosts Vibrant Accounting Career Fair
- Summer Vocation
- Graduates Aim To Use Business As A Force For Good
- UVM Grossman School of Business Namesake Makes Second Transformational Gift
- From UVM to Real Estate Titan
- Investing In Careers
- Family Adventure & Building a Sustainable Brand
- For Better Business, Be Authentic
- 1 of 88
- next ›