At the University of Vermont, Grossman School of Business (GSB) seniors who are also enrolled in the Honors College (HCOL) are currently wrapping up their thesis presentations; theses they have been tirelessly working on since September 2021.
With the countless hours of hard work and research that have gone into these final presentations, two GSB students recounted their experiences...
Family businesses are a major driver in the world economy. Now in its 11th year, our UVM Family Business Awards recognize and celebrate first and later generational family-owned businesses that have demonstrated a commitment to creating sustainable business through leadership and innovation.
UVM students are creative entrepreneurs with sustainability at their core.
Now in its 10th year, the annual UVM Business Pitch competition challenges students to present their business ideas and concepts to a panel of judges. The winning business teams walk away with cash prizes.
- Beta Gamma Sigma Ceremony Inducts Leading GSB Students
- Top Grossman Students Recognized at 2022 Honors Day Celebration
- Business Talks About Tackling Climate Change, Does It Reflect What They Really Think?
- Alums Inspire at Hoffman Lecture
- Accounting is a Communications Activity
- 10th Careers in Finance Panel
- MAcc Director's Speaker Series Welcomes Paul Munter: April 7, 2022.
- Brian Kelly '93, Has a Perspective
- Careers in Finance Panel - April 1, 2022
- Make it Work, Make it Green, Make it Pay
- 1 of 87
- next ›