Have you ever wondered how trees “come back to life” in spring? Why paper birches are so white? Or which trees make the best firewood?
On Sunday, May 19, 2019, at the University of Vermont Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources Commencement Ceremony, 156 graduates were recognized for achieving the Bachelor of Science degree.
Bindu Panikkar, of the University of Vermont Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources and the Environmental Program, has been honored for her exceptional work with communities to advance environmental and public health.
- UVM Entrepreneurs Pitch Their Businesses
- Class of 2019 Looks Back
- Rubenstein School 2018-19 Community Awards
- Meet the Class of 2019
- Lianne Parmalee Pursues Lifelong Passion for Water to a Post-Graduation Job
- Student-Created Lion Art Displayed in Aiken Center
- Experts Gather to Assess Future of Black Ash Forests
- Alum Kesha Ram, Former Vermont Legislator, to Speak at Rubenstein School Commencement
- Adrian Ivakhiv Selected as a 2019-2020 University Scholar
- Cecilia Danks and Sheridan Plummer Earn Service-Learning Awards
- 1 of 96
- next ›