For the first time in more than a century, Vermont and neighboring states are losing forestland to development at a rate of almost 1,500 acres per year.
Senior Kate Wettergreen ’20 learned that getting involved was key to her success in the University of Vermont (UVM) Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources.
Captain Kirstin Collins joins the University of Vermont Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources as captain of the research vessel Melosira in April 2020.
- Keeton Receives Fulbright Scholar Award to Austria for European-Wide Forest Study
- What We Don't Know (about lakes) Could Hurt Us
- Leahy, UVM Officials Announce Reestablishment of Northern Forest Research Initiative
- The UVM Economist Behind Bernie’s Job Numbers
- Dr. Kimberly Wallin Selected as Dean at North Dakota State University
- In Cuba, Cleaner Rivers Follow Greener Farming
- Anne Correia Builds Environmental Education Career and Teaching Facility
- University Scholar Lecture Series - Adrian Ivakhiv, PhD
- New York Trout Unlimited Gives Professional Achievement Award to Ellen Marsden
- UVM Sustainable Agriculture Team Awarded $660K in Global Partnership
- 1 of 101
- next ›