Undergraduate Brenna Christensen ’20 received a 2019 Society of American Foresters (SAF) Student Diversity Scholarship because of her teaching efforts on- and off-campus that help to further diversity and inclusion within natural resource fields.
Three University of Vermont faculty have been named to a list of the world’s most influential researchers, based on the number of times their published studies have been cited by other researchers over the past decade. Researchers on the list are in the top 1 percent of all scholars whose work has been cited.
Enjoy the Fall 2019 Rubenstein School Newsletter providing news about the UVM Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources and its community!
- A Vision for the Future: The Rubenstein School’s Planning for Impact
- Secrets Under the Ice
- UVM Named the #4 Top Green School
- Undergraduate Ben Church Takes a Leadership Role in Forestry
- University Scholar Lecture Series - Adrian Ivakhiv, PhD
- Meet a Catamount: Alex Naccarto
- Fueling Change: UVM Grads Reduce Home Energy Use
- University of Vermont to Host United Nations Biosphere Delegation
- Life on the Mississippi
- University of Vermont to Join FAA's ASSURE Consortium
- 1 of 99
- next ›