To help divert organic materials away from landfills, Vermont’s Universal Recycling Law, Act 148, bans food scraps from landfills starting July 1, 2020. Food waste can be composted by residents at home or taken to compost facilities throughout the state.
Sarah Sprayregen Dedicates 25 Years to Alumni Relations and Development at UVM and the Rubenstein School
Sarah Sprayregen ‘71, University of Vermont (UVM) Foundation Director of Major Gifts for the Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, will retire June 30, 2020 after more than 25 years of successful and fulfilling alumni relations and development work at UVM.
Peter Rose ‘54, friend and generous donor to the University of Vermont, passed away on March 20, 2020 due to complications from a stroke. Peter served on the advisory board of the UVM Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources from 1996 until 2016.
- Rosaura Chapina Will Lead Student Association for Global Lakes Network
- Save the Salmon
- Justin Geibel Creates Bridge to Conservation Careers for Young People
- Rubenstein School 2019-20 Community Awards
- UVM Students Feed Homeless During Pandemic
- Gund Supports Six COVID-19 Research Projects
- Celebrating the Class of 2020
- Forestry Senior Maria Emanuelli Hired by U.S. Forest Service
- Taking Students Birding During a Pandemic? It Helps to Have Friends at Audubon
- Meet the Class of 2020
- 1 of 103
- next ›