Gear currently offered:
- Rain pants
- Rain jackets
- Hiking boots
- Rain boots
- Winter hats
- Neck warmers
- Winter jackets
- Ski/snow pants
How to request gear:
- Fill out the Gear Library Request Form.
- Input your name, netid, and email address.
- Select what gear you would like to borrow.
- Indicate size preference for requested gear.
- Identify pick-up date/time and return date.
- Provide any additional comments you may have.
You will receive an email confirmation once your request for gear is received and approved.
Gear library guidelines:
- Gear must be requested more than 24-hours in advance of your pickup time to ensure the item is available.
- Gear must be returned within ONE week of pickup.
- If your gear is not returned on time and/or is returned in poor condition, your future access to the library will be impacted as follows:
- First offence will result in access to the Gear Library on a probationary basis only.
- Second offence will result in 2-week suspension of Gear Library access.
- Third offense will result in termination of Gear Library access.
- The Gear Library is available to the entire RSENR community – please treat it with respect. If you are unsure whether our gear is fit for certain labs or activities, please contact Brittany Claussen or Emily LeForce directly.
- Gear must be picked up and returned at the date/time indicated in your request form. If you do not pick up/return gear at the indicated time, you may forfeit your rental. If plans change and you need to adjust your pick-up/return time, please email Brittany or Emily.
- Gear must be picked-up and returned to the Gear Library (located in RSENR Student Services – Room 220C) during Student Services office hours (9am-4:30pm) only. If you cannot return gear by 4:30pm, plan to return it the following business day. Please do NOT leave gear outside the Dean’s Office.
- You are liable for any gear that is signed out under your name.