Sarah Sprayregen Dedicates 25 Years to Alumni Relations and Development at UVM and the Rubenstein School
Sarah Sprayregen ‘71, University of Vermont (UVM) Foundation Director of Major Gifts for the Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, will retire June 30, 2020 after more than 25 years of successful and fulfilling alumni relations and development work at UVM.
You can find Ashley Eaton '13 '18, Watershed and Lake Education Coordinator for Lake Champlain Sea Grant, in a K-12 classroom, at a waterfront laboratory, along a local stream, or on board a research vessel on Lake Champlain.
Captain Kirstin Collins joins the University of Vermont Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources as captain of the research vessel Melosira in April 2020.
- Rubenstein School Staff Reach UVM Years of Service Milestones in 2019
- Elissa Schuett Coordinates 7 Years of Research and Communications for Lake Champlain Sea Grant
- Ibit Wright Leaves Longtime Role as Student Advisor in Environmental Program
- Ingrid Barcelo Bridges Academic Research with Grant Funding Expertise
- Nadèje Alexandre Joins Rubenstein School as Senior Professional Advisor
- Rubenstein School Staff Reach UVM Years of Service Milestones in 2018
- Rubenstein School Jumps Ahead with Safety Training
- Mim Pendleton Dedicates Two Decades to Air Quality Monitoring in Vermont
- Danielle Moore Jump-Starts Students' Educational Journeys
- A Gift for Students... and the Environment
- 1 of 5
- next ›